Hi,

> > How about asking Madge directly?
>
> OK, but I think you have a bigger chance of success if you ask it via a
> company. And in this case it's the company they dealt with in the past.

The chances are exactly the same. You buy the rights of the product, you
get the sources. Never mind if you're ASCII or an individual. And I
don't think ASCII is going to spend money in this. And you must take
into account that since Madge's business is the embedded market, they
may still be making money out of this product, maybe under a different
name.

http://www.lyx.org

> > There's no need to know assembler in order to help. Someone will have to
> > make the transcription of the documentation. Anyone can do a copy &
> > paste. And anyone can do some graphics using xfig.
>
> In this case I was not talking about TeXing docs, but about creating
> MSX-DOS3 with the proposed features.

You'll need to train a few programmers before creating a new OS. There
aren't many programmers here with the knowledge to do this, and only a
few would feel like/have time to work on this. Documentation is a
necessity.

Regards,

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.aamsx.org