Hans,

> - MSX-DOS compatibility does count for me as a MSX user.

        I didn't say that an ethernet card shouldn't work with MSXDOS.
        I said that an ethernet card who support only ONE socket is bad, EVEN
under MSXDOS.

> - its not important if the ethernet card is more powerful than the msx, the
> function counts

        If the ethernet card is more powerful than the MSX, so lets use this
power, and let our Z80 breath! :)

> - i want an ethernet interface to use the home network like i use it now:
> file sharing. Maybe internet apps such as browser or irc, but file sharing
> is highest. File sharing from.to MSX-DOS I mean :)

        MSXDOS must have, at least, a FTP daemon.

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha          ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                  MSX: more fun per less MHz

"Who? Me, worry?" - Bill Gates, about problems with Windows