This email executes automatically in outlook and writes a kernel32.exe
in your windows or windows\system32 directory, as well as add a 'run'
registry key as 'kernel' with value 'kernel32.exe' so that it will be
re-started the next time you boot. It tries to access a lot of email
servers probably to send itself on.

Of course this didnt work on my computer because my firewall logs all
outgoing connections and by default blocks them ;-)

some smtp servers it tried to use:

my own mail server
mx2.mail.yahoo.com
imap.front.ru
inbound.latemodels.com.criticalpath.net

Interresting virus this hehehe.. I'm sure a lot of you have it now...

Can this list be configured to not allow non-text/html posts?

Floris