Instead of saying "hehehe" you'd better point people to some useful stuff:

This virus only -instantly- affects M$ outlook with PREVIEW panel ON.
Otherwise you'd have to open te specific message to let the virus execute
and then only if you allow PIF or SCR files to execute always without
asking. So, I guess not much people got infected. So, instead of what Floris
says, it does not always execute automatically.

Anyway, a patch from M$ for Outlook is here:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-020.asp

A complete removal tool and instructions can be found here:
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
moval.tool.html

And maybe it is wise to completely deny ANY attachments to this
mailingslist. If any of us wants to share MSX related files, I know for sure
there's always someone with spare webspace of ftp space :)

greets,
Bart.