On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Hans Otten wrote:

> On ebay i found this SVI Xpress for sale:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1318902343
>
> Note that the msx2+ upgrade kit is a fine addition, but that i do not
> know the instructions to make a 738 a true msx2+ and only have
> corrupted images for that.

It is not full kit. For true MSX2+ it needs also RTC-chip and few
additional parts. Resistors etc.

> I would highly appreciate if some one has good instructions and
> working rom images to give me that for publication on my website.

Plainly you need:

ROM-images
V9958
RTC
+ resistors, wire etc. common stuff :)
and of course, descriptions how to make it :)

I _should_ have needed images somewhere, just remind me in irc this
weekend, please. Also, I have somewhere drawings how to do RTC adding.

        Greetings: Saku Taipale, [EMAIL PROTECTED]