From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Manuel
Bilderbeek
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 1:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Wanted! Programs that don't run in any MSX emulator

Hi all!

I wondered if there are programs (e.g. games) that won't run (correctly)
on any MSX emulator (so far)... If you know some, please let me know!

Of course, if the program uses GFX9000 or Moonsound, it won't run
correctly, but no single emulator has implemented these devices, so that
doesn't really count.

If there are none, can you tell me what programs are really troublesome
and work in only very few emulators?
Just give me a list of programs that give *big* problems in emulators,
please! :-)

Also, I remembered someone had once written a program that could tell
whether it was running in an MSX emulator or not. Does this exist? I'd
like to have it if it does...
In case it doesn't: can anyone make such a program?

Thanks!

--
Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4EVER! (Questions? See http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)