> http://emuzone.metropoli2000.com/abadia
> or
> http://emuzone.metropoliglobal.com/abadia
>
> It's about a game called "La Abadia del Crimen". I've never seen this game
> before. Does anyone know more about this game which seems to be available
> for several platforms, including MSX and MSX2 (the latter a remake)?
> Perhaps this game is known under a different name but from the screenshots
> I cannot tell what it is.

    The game is indeed "La Abadia del Crimen". It is probably the best game
ever made in Spain (and one of the best I have ever played). It was released
only in Spain because all texts were in spanish.
    Your email was "on time", because today I updated my webpage with an
english version of the game. You can find it here:
http://personales.mundivia.es/mpazos

    My friend Antonio Giner made a remake for PC.
http://abadiadelcrimen.latinaddress.com

    I hope to make a new version with FM sound soon.

    Regards,

    Manuel Pazos