Patriek Lesparre wrote:
> I would like the BASIC-Kun compiler like it exists in ROM in the Sanyo
> MSX2+ systems to be in the IDE interface. Loading it from disk is
> cumbersome and I can only imagine R800 and BASIC-Kun working together
> in my turboR :) oooooh ^_^

Yeah, this sounds good too. Actually the IDE should have some kind of "ROM
Loader", which can be set up to load several ROMs at once (i.e. IDE BIOS +
DOS2 + Gfx9000 Basic + Kun Basic + RS232 BIOS)... Also the option to assign
keys to them in order to skip loading, or force loading (for example if you
also wanna load a game into it, and just in case the flashing didn't work
out ok). If you combine that with a FAT12 driver for it... could be awesome.

~Grauw

---