Hi,

I dont know about any MBM Player - the one from Lammassaari I think needs
memory mapper (which I dont have), so I cant test it.

And the music on Breakfree is PSG only. I didnt release the source, because
that thing was very badly written, just good enough to play something, but
very confusing to anyone be able to really use it =/

What the routine in Breakfree does is to convert strings like "CDE" and
play those notes with the sound(register,value) routine included in msx.inc.

If you find or create any pascal routines that can play music, specially
for FM, please let me know ^_^

Cheers,