> Hello Enrico,
>
> I belive that we have one that works with MSX-DOS 1 but i don't know for
> sure.
> I think Raymond is reading this so my question to him is can you verify if
> it is a DOS 1routine?
>
> Gtz
> Richard Bosch

Thank you very very much!

And if this is useful to you, this is what Kari says in help files:

-----
{mplayer.txt - the document for mbplyer.inc }
 Turbo Pascal moonblaster dos player routines by Kari Lammassaari 1997.
 The source of mbplayer.mpc needed by this source is originally written
 by REMCO SCHRIJVER and later improvements are from Maarten ter Huurne alias
 KRYTEN/MAYHEM .
 The modifications I made, were msxdos2 support, better OPLL search (from
 library of MsxHandbook), mapper support routines and adaptation to operate
 under DOS.
REM !!! The MBPLAYER.MPC (MPC = MapperPageCode) is essential for the operation
of mbplayer.inc. This code is loaded to alocated mapper page and contains the
music interrupt, loader and init code for player code. It's a separate file
to save the program memory for other purposes.
MAPPER.INC requires MSXDOS2, beacuse it uses EXTBIO hook at #ffca .
-----

This libraries can be found in Funet archive.

Thank you, regards,
Enrico