Hi all,

I received today my IDE-CF, but I'm having some trouble with it. The problem is that if I boot the computer with a memory card in the master slot, the computer always hangs with the following error: "No enough memory". These are the things I've found out:

- Booting the MSX without a memory card inserted, the interface's BIOS says that it cannot find a master device and the computer boots normally.
- Booting with a memory card in the master slot, I get the "No enough memory" error message in a FS-A1ST (expanded to 512Kb) and a FS-A1GT. I've tried also an FS-A1WX (64Kb) and I don't get the error message, but the floppy disk in this computer is broken, so I couldn't do more testing.
- Flashing the BIOS works correctly when I boot the computer without a memory card.
- The "No enough memory" error appears regardless of the slot where the cartridge is inserted.

My hardware is:

- Panasonic FS-A1ST (512Kb)/A1GT/A1WX
- CF ATA-IDE, BIOS 2.21
- 128Mb CF card (detected as "TOSHIBA THNCF128MA" at boot)
- Nothing else connected to the computer

Any ideas on what can be causing the problem?

Regards,

PS: I posted this same message on Sunrise's forum too.

--
Javi Lavandeira - http://www.ag0ny.com