Got this from Stu the one of the trail builders at
Newcastleton:

"We usually meet there at 9:30 at the visitor centre,
dont think I'll be actually riding this weekend, as
after building we are having that planning meeting,
but I'll be there till at least mid afternoon, if your
up after half 9 we will be on the north shore stuff,
either re-doing the qualifier at the start (next to
the begining of the red, or just down from it just
into the woods."

I will be going up Sat morning at staying over that
night.  I can take Phil up, can anyone take him home
again?


--- Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Great ride last night, I really enjoyed something
> new.
> The skills loop was fun and could probably stand up
> to an afternoons 
> playabout one weekend in the not too distant future.
> Newcastleton this 
> saturday I think.
> Thanks Phil for the innertube, I think going by the
> front they were a bit 
> soft to start with.
> Cheers Tim
> 1 Front Street, Rothbury, Northumberland, NE65 7UF. 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 



        
        
                
___________________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail 
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to