:::Great ride last night, I really enjoyed something new.
:-D
:::The skills loop was fun and could probably stand up to an afternoons
:::playabout one weekend in the not too distant future.
Preferably a Sunny one!
That's the thing with the skills loop its not to ride it's to play on.
Was expecting disaster last night as we passed over the moors through the
storm but blimey it turned out well, damp but damn fine :0)
Not as wet as the other week when we went...CHEEKY!!!
Ahh that might explain it. Anyway who's idea was it to invent lightweight
2.5 tyres anyway :@\ I mean snakebiting a downhill tube I ask you.....
If he`d been riding along the wall I`d have understood but he was just
"wading" alongside!!
_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!
http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l