I thought it was your arm you`d broken not your legs!! ;-)
I`ll try and pick one up on my way down tomorrow
From: Rob Patton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] STW. Issue 24. With apologies (on thinking about
it)toRob Patton
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:28:22 +0100
Sounds very very interesting. Could somebody drop a copy off?
On 13/10/05, Lee Collis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Where is the mag going? Nowhere bad exactly just...difficult to see
the
> >direction. They/we need punk or acid >or something. I thought maybe
> >downhilling might be it.
>
> It's ok not the greatest ever but it's good. I reckon the Grinder Week
intro
> photo deserves an award though.
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!
http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l