Rob - I will, along with the bike from which I have dropped out the fork.
Intention is to get a cardboard box from abike shop to pack it up in.

Possibly Tuesday after work.  Call you tomorrow.

Chris
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rob Patton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] STW. Issue 24. With apologies (on thinking about
it)toRob Patton


Sounds very very interesting. Could somebody drop a copy off?

On 13/10/05, Lee Collis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Where is the mag going?  Nowhere bad exactly just...difficult to see the
> >direction.  They/we need punk or acid >or something.  I thought maybe
> >downhilling might be it.
>
> It's ok not the greatest ever but it's good. I reckon the Grinder Week
intro
> photo deserves an award though.
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to