Hey brother.  How you doing?

Got a Stumpjumper.  Perfectly Mondeo.  Works good.  Here's a virgin's
question.   How the fuck to get the repellant plastic disc off the inside of
the cassette?  Don't worry I'll find a way.  So far i've cut 3 spokes with
the secateurs and gashed my hand open with a Stanley knife and twisted teeth
of the granny ring.
Nearly.
Up to my gills in a report (Lit & Phil tomorrow morning and delivery Monday)
I can no sooner play than a woman can pause on the delivery table and go for
a ride.

No hurry re: the Lock Ons, clearly Ian and Lee are using the ones I gave
them. I was kind of trying to flush them out.

Maybe I'll just ask,


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Andy Armstrong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Lock On Grips


> On 4 Nov 2005, at 21:53, Chris Mearns wrote:
> > Anyone got any Lock Ons they aren't using.  I've rashly given a
> > couple of pairs away and now need a set.
>
> Yeah - think so. How shall I deliver them? :)
>
> -- 
> Andy Armstrong, hexten.net
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to