On 5 Nov 2005, at 00:16, Chris Mearns wrote:
Hey brother.  How you doing?

Ace ta :)

Got a Stumpjumper.  Perfectly Mondeo.  Works good.  Here's a virgin's
question. How the fuck to get the repellant plastic disc off the inside of the cassette? Don't worry I'll find a way. So far i've cut 3 spokes with the secateurs and gashed my hand open with a Stanley knife and twisted teeth
of the granny ring.

Take the cassette off :)

Or cut the shit out of it.

Nearly.
Up to my gills in a report (Lit & Phil tomorrow morning and delivery Monday) I can no sooner play than a woman can pause on the delivery table and go for
a ride.

LOL! Yeah, I've got stuff to finish before I can play too.


No hurry re: the Lock Ons, clearly Ian and Lee are using the ones I gave
them. I was kind of trying to flush them out.

Maybe I'll just ask,

Uh huh.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to