Build that Trek of yours up!(if you still have it)I`ll be ok on pinball? Chris`s bike`ll love it I`m sure!

From: Chris Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] Skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkfffffffffffffffthud
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:08:46 +0000 (GMT)

Toon ride, toon ride!  I can do them!

Sometime, in the coming weeks, I'm going to slope out
of work early and come to Rothbury.  Next time you do
the cheek - that way I avoid the walk down pinball
alley.

:o)


--- Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> :::Although doing the gunwalk in both directions was
> a
> :::bonus.Maybe cheek the
> :::way Andy taught it?
>
> I love it that way round :0)
> Not sure how much trench riding that would cut out
> but hell lets do it :0)
> Maybe a toon ride of whatever variety suites while
> Tim and Bee are away too?
>
>
> ====
> This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It
> may contain private and
> confidential information. If you are not the
> intended addressee, please take
> no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.
> Please reply to this e-mail
> to highlight the error. You should also be aware
> that all electronic mail
> from, to, or within Northumbria University may be
> the subject of a request
> under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and
> related legislation, and
> therefore may be required to be disclosed to third
> parties.
> This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for
> viruses prior to leaving
> Northumbria University. Northumbria University will
> not be liable for any
> losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>




___________________________________________________________
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday
snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to