Chris, hatch it on wednesday , make your sneeky escape this week.I can hear the cheek calling already.I may have to go and check this afternoon or tomorrow, just for safety`s sake you understand!

From: Chris Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] Skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkfffffffffffffffthud
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:28:45 +0000 (GMT)

Coolio.

Keep me posted.  I'm hatching a plan.


--- Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Normal weather doesn't seem to apply up there, there
> were patches of snow up
> there two weeks ago when it had been  relatively ok
> elsewhere.
> And it looks like it'll dry and cold on Wed so far.
> Phil




___________________________________________________________
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to