>Yeah, I'm really sorry - I know it fucks you around for numbers and things. Don't worry about that, I'm sure they'll make enough money from us to be happy. > Must do a ride over xmas somehow so we can have a beer and catch-up. >Yeah! New Year's ride? Be difficult to wangle the 1st due to family and hangover, but apart from that I could be up for it Phil _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
- [mtbne-l] Curry Andy Armstrong
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry Tom Levell
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry Andy Armstrong
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry Chris Heath
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry Andy Armstrong
- RE: [mtbne-l] Curry Phil Aitman
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry Andy Armstrong
- RE: [mtbne-l] Curry Phil Aitman
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry Lee Collis
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry Andy Armstrong
- [mtbne-l] Curry Philip Aitman
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry 15th Dec Ian Jones
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry 15th Dec Chris Mearns
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry 15th Dec Phil Aitman
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry 15th Dec Chris Heath
- Re: [mtbne-l] Curry Lee Collis
