I'm still working on making myself free on the 15th. At worst I'll still sort 
the booking out and tell Chris what I would have ordered :)

Sent from a mobile device.

On 3 Dec 2010, at 20:58, Chris Mearns <[email protected]> wrote:

> chris and joss
> On 3 Dec 2010, at 20:34, Ian Jones wrote:
> 
>> So then due to the wonderful thing thats is Hotmail Live, I seem to have 
>> lost bits of replies etc to the original thread, Can we have names (and 
>> partners if attending) for Monday evening if we are to stand any chance of 
>> getting the usual table for 27 plus a few extras?
>> 
>> Me +1
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> mtbne-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to