because you are a gnarly motherhucker, Marc.  See you the morra neet.

chris

On 24 Jan 2006, at 13:13, Marc Fox wrote:

Hi Chris,

I sold that frame to by my compo, kinda wish I held on
to it.  I was very in terested at a Pipedreams
prototype that was advertised on STW for around the
300 quid mark recently.  I also like the Soda but it
silly money.  Really want a steel or Ti frame again,
keep your eyes peeled for a cheap handjob or
trailstarr for me chaps.

Phil has kindly loaned me a gusset seatpost as I have
managed to break (in one form or another) two posts
within a space of a week  :(

See you guys wed.

Marc
--- Chris Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


--- Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need a seatpost for this wednesday and maybe a
couple after that.  27.2mm anyone got something I
can
borrow, naturally I will be offering sexual
favours
and possible swapsies if I have anything of
interest.
:)

p.s. Justine says she'd "go for the swapsies"!
:p

No help with the seatpost Marc, but do you still
have
that Airbourne frame?  My mate here at work is
looking
at getting a Ti frame and is considering one.


        
        
                

___________________________________________________________

Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC
calling worldwide with voicemail
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l




                
___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to