Simonside:never saw a soul! ;-D
From: "James Caufield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Chopwell
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 08:47:41 -0000
it was certainly busy yesterday
----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Aitman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:14 PM
Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] Chopwell
>
> :::Before starting the second half, it'd be nice if there
> :::was a bit of maintenance done on the first half - it's
> :::a bit of a fooking state at the moment. (yes, I know
> :::it's all done by volunteers and I should help out and
> :::I haven't and mleh, mleh, mleh...)
>
> There's official trail building going on now, there's already been 1
session
> this year with maintainence on the 1st FR section.
> Next session is Sunday, which I can't make but I will be there for the
next
> one.
> They must have got a bit of money from somewhere as there's diggers in
for
> the next couple of weeks.
>
>
>
> :::Dunno about the 'more riders in the woods' thing
> :::either. For the size of the place, I'm always
> :::surprised at just how many people on bikes I -don't-
> :::see.
>
> That's coz you know all the hidden stuff ;0) last couple of times I was
> there it was teeming.
>
>
>
>
> ====
> This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private
and
> confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please
take
> no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this
e-mail
> to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic
mail
> from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a
request
> under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
> therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
> This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to
leaving
> Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for
any
> losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/251 - Release Date: 2/4/2006
>
>
--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/251 - Release Date: 2/4/2006
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_________________________________________________________________
Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger
7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l