:::--- Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:::
:::> Time to have your say :0)
:::
:::Being able to register would be nice.  I've tried
:::twice and have now given up.

I think they do manual approvals and were probably out riding :0)
Chopwell was geet muddy on Saturday but the most fun I've had there in the
last year too.


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to