Lets meet up at the carpark, that gives us more time to playabout and perhaps do a couple of the descents twice. Sorry no coffee at mine tonight, as I am in the process of cleaning the whole place for guest coming. Belindas not around either so there no entertainment anyway :-(

Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:51 PM
Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] Wednesday night ride


I`m fine with either start, now I have 32t on the back!
:-D
I bet its still bloody wet though, dried up river beds wont be so dried up methinks

From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: [mtbne-l] Wednesday night ride
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:26:41 -0000

I propose a trip up to simonside, might still be some snow about.
Don't know if that means met people at the carpark or down at mine?
Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Aitman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


Hi Tim,
Can you let me know what the plan is for tomorrow as soon as you know mate. I need to decide whether to bring the heavy bike with a Granny ring or the
light bike with silly gears :0)
Ta
Phil
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN Search Toolbar now includes Desktop search! http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to