Hopefully all you need is a small 6mm? ring spanner, a bit of plastic tube and a jam jar.
I've got loads of Dot5.1 so i'll bring some of that if I remember. They bleed like a car - keep topping them up, pumping the lever, opening/closing the nipple and eventually all the air comes out the bottom.
 
Its not 93 miles only 83 but i'm sure it'll feel quite far enough by the end. Its not going to be quick but steady, start is 5:30am! from Rothbury so we'll need some lights as well. The last time I did something this daft I was a lot fitter so can you wait for me.
 
See you tomorrow
Tim
 
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Wednesday night ride

Sounds great, has anyone got a bleed kit for hope mini's, mine seem to have lost the will to brake!

can i grab it on wednesday, feel i might need brakes on the big one on Saturday.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to