>>>Phil - Oh fock!!!
>>>
>>>I assume that was the Yeti?

It certainly was. The force I put into the jammed pedals was used to lift me
up and off but luckily I went off to the left and not the right where the
drop off was :0\


 
>>>**Shoulder update** - I managed to ride the Rockhopper to 
>>>and from work on Saturday on the road, but failed the 'ride 
>>>up a kerb' test as it knacked to pull on the bars.  :(

:0(
It'll all come together soon mate.


>>>See you all soon I reckon.

Hope so, I'm off in Sunny Greece next week see you after that I hope.


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to