Serves you right for going to work on a Saturday!

Beexx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Bollocks


Phil - Oh fock!!!

I assume that was the Yeti?

**Shoulder update** - I managed to ride the Rockhopper to and from work on Saturday on the road, but failed the 'ride up a kerb' test as it knacked to pull on the bars. :(

See you all soon I reckon.

Marc

----- Original Message ----
From: Phil Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, 17 June, 2006 9:25:16 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] Bollocks


55 quid* and I didn't even get an uplift :0(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/philaitman/169090261/



*Mech, chain, and a bent QR

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to