Strangely I've never liked it and have had a high proportion of nasty incidents there relative to other places I've ridden. I found out recently that Andy dislikes it to and that was where he did his pelvis. Funny that. Its always too hot there. Still live and let live I say, and it was Thrunton last week.

You were a hero down at SSMM and what with me being 'in the zone' and all ;-\ spent less time with you than I'd've wanted. When you can though, I'd be interested greatly in a pic of me riding.

Good news about the shoulder. A painful bore is better than a painful break. Off work?

chris
On 27 Jun 2006, at 17:33, Lee Collis wrote:



see y'all at Front Street.  Not fucking Thrunton please.

Thruton is fucking ace.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to