Strangely I've never liked it and have had a high proportion of nasty incidents there relative to other places I've ridden. I found out recently that Andy dislikes it to and that was where he did his pelvis. Funny that. Its always too hot there. Still live and let live I say, and it was Thrunton last week.

I've always loved it maybe because it's where I tuned my skills to be the legend that I am. It's also on the door step and provides all kinds of riding in it's small size. Yeah it can fucking hot there but go in winter and it's also the coldest bleakest place, I know Andy is always a bit wary of Thrunton too.


You were a hero down at SSMM and what with me being 'in the zone' and all ;-\ spent less time with you than I'd've wanted. When you can though, I'd be interested greatly in a pic of me riding.

Hero or disaster? You rode well but was more impressed at your will power to avoid us, probably for the best as I know what would have happened if you hadn't. I'll tweak the pic for you and get it sent over.


Good news about the shoulder. A painful bore is better than a painful break. Off work?

Well they say it's more than likely soft tissue just bruising, however there is some movement at certain angles and also has been hurting more and more. Going back tomorrow night to get dressing changed, the nurse who seen me wants the Doc to look at it too as she's still not convinced something hasn't happened, so off I go there tomorrow night, well arounf 6.30. Yeah off work called in to see boss at lunch time to warn him sick note will be on it's way on Thursday, could tell he wasn't impressed and can't say I am I hate sickness but injuries are different. He thinks I will be back after about 2 weeks, I said "Well it's not impossible but I ain't bolloxing my shoulder just to get back to work."


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to