Phil
I'll be going up tomorrow for a play in the hills, let me know where the
best place is to meet if you want a lift, I'm only down on Scottswood road
near Dentons Cycles.
Jonathan
From: "steve dixon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:36:56 +0100
Doesn't look like i will be going up, don't think Rob can make it and my
car
is out of action.. .
On 01/08/06, Phil Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/31/06, Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I'm poorly and doubtful for WNR. Can anyone help Phil out?
I'm beyond help mate.....
Get well soon.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l