So who rode last night?
 
Marc (hates DIY) Fox

----- Original Message ----
From: Rob Patton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 3 August, 2006 7:43:27 AM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR


Ha ha................glad I was erm busy..........

Rob (slack [EMAIL PROTECTED]) Patton

On 03/08/06, Phil Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yeah it looked a superb night for ducks.
> Phil (Hip of an 80 year old) Aitman
>
>
> On 8/2/06, Lee Collis <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > > God I wish I was with you lads, looks a grand night.  Give those
> > > trails some extra effort for me tonight!
> >
> > Yup looks like a good night to miss.
> >
> > Lee (little drunk till sore) Collis.
> > _______________________________________________
> > mtbne-l mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to