Now after my microsurgery - I was hoping for fine scars, virtually invisible!

Beexx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Aitman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 4:36 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] WNR


Not sure if I'm out to play chaps. My Knee is healing nicely (Looks like
nothing now just a couple of thick scabs, although I didn't think that when
I could see bone) but it's still a bit sore and tight.
I may just start commuting on it and see how it goes.
Have a good one.
Cya
Phil


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to