:::Has everyone forgotten how to ride bikes or they too busy 
:::doing it to type about it?

Too busy to type about it it's regisration week here.
Totty count=through the roof :0)
Work load=through the roof :0(

Oh and typing about riding to work is boring for everyone else so I haven't.
But I will say that the Pompino is ACE!

:::But whats the plan for WNR this week?

I vote for cheek if I'm there.



====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to