Ofcourse I'll not miss the curry.  I'm not daft, y'know.
 
;o)

----- Original Message ----
From: Jonathan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 19 September, 2006 2:07:53 PM
Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] Bloody quiet!


A couple of things, Mr Heath, the cheeky season in Rothbury has been very 
good, it`s a crying shame you`ve missed most of it.I bet you`ll not miss the 
Wednesday night cheeksters curry-night though, will you? ;-)
Phil, I`m in town on Friday(luncheon appointment) so I`ll have a look :-D


>From: Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
>To: 'Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK' <[email protected]>
>Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] Bloody quiet!
>Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:54:46 +0100
>
>:::I plan on not bewing there.  Again.
>:::
>::::o)
>
>
>Well get your finger out!
>
>
>====
>This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private 
>and
>confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please 
>take
>no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this 
>e-mail
>to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
>from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
>under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
>therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
>This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
>Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
>losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
>
>_______________________________________________
>mtbne-l mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Download the new Windows Live Toolbar, including Desktop search! 
http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to