5th comes too early for me (or for my knee) so Phil may need a life. Good idea Jonesy. Feels right and I'll do it in future. I have lights if anyone needs them - I think after that, it'[ll be nae lights.
On 13 Feb 2008, at 09:04, Jonathan Betts wrote:

The 5th is in the diary, anybody want a lift from Newcastle give me a shout.

I think I can remember how to get there.
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:53:58 +0000
Subject: [mtbne-l] Remember when...

We used to cycle EVERY Wednesday night? Well times change and people`s situations change, but unless you`ve sold ALL of your bikes you maybe still have a hankering to shred the Rothbury trails. Cheeky Cragside, Dogbark farm, moor on the carriagedrive? Remember the names but hav`nt seen them for "a while?" Believe me, they`re still there although some of the "more seasonal" trails are somewhat overgrown. Some of them may have changed since you were last there, but they still exist, some new ones too...
How`s about if we try and do this Wednesday night thing once a month?
Lets say starting the first Wednesday in March, giving time to sort lifts,shifts and find the lights(just in case)

So there you go 5th March........

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to