i'll be good to give lift from the april ride onwards

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Phil Aitman
Sent: 13 February 2008 20:10
To: 'Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK'
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Remember when...





::5th comes too early for me (or for my knee) so Phil may need a life. 





Yeah I need to get a life :0)

If anyone is passing (James Jonathan, Chris H) I'll be up for this. Once
a month sounds doable regular to me I think.



I can detour Via Chris's one commute and pick up spare lights is anyone
needs them.



Phil



Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

This Email is confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If you are 
not the intended recipient, please contact the author and you must not disclose 
or use the contents in any way.  The author bears responsibility for any legal 
action or disputes arising from views or professional advice expressed which do 
not relate to the business of Faber Maunsell Ltd.

Faber Maunsell Registered in England No: 1846493
Registered Office:  Marlborough House, Upper Marlborough Road, St Albans, Herts 
AL1 3UT
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to