Andy,

I've a 17" Coyote ultralight which I could build up to
a s/s with a couple of hours notice if that's any good
and you could pick it up in Durham.

Pity I sold my 14" Kona a week ago.


Graeme


--- Andy Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 14 Mar 2008, at 19:50, Tim Carpenter wrote:
> > She could borrow mine if you're riding up here -
> but Tim's not here to
> > fettle it! And it's medium medium rather than
> smallish medium.
> 
> 
> Thanks B. I'm picking them up from Durham and then
> coming back here  
> and I think the plan is to ride locally.
> 
> -- 
> Andy Armstrong, Hexten
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 




      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page. 
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to