No problem Andy, let me know if you get stuck.
Actually I think it is an 18" but comes up small.

Graeme


--- Andy Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 14 Mar 2008, at 21:07, graeme wood wrote:
> > Andy,
> >
> > I've a 17" Coyote ultralight which I could build
> up to
> > a s/s with a couple of hours notice if that's any
> good
> > and you could pick it up in Durham.
> >
> > Pity I sold my 14" Kona a week ago.
> 
> 
> Oh blimey - that's kind Graeme but please don't go
> to any bother. I  
> reckon I must be able to find a medium bike
> somewhere in the area that  
> doesn't need to be built :)
> 
> -- 
> Andy Armstrong, Hexten
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 



      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page. 
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to