Hi Sheila
Can you tell me which edition of the book you have??
how much will it be to send it to London??
Is in English??
Thanks
Eva


 


 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:43
Subject: [munchkins] book about bilingualism






















    

            




Hi--I listed a bunch of books at amazon marketplace, but I just realized 
that I should have offered one of them here: "A Parents' and Teachers' Guide to 
Bilingualism" by Colin Baker. You can find it at amazon.de, but if anyone just 
wants to e-mail me, I'll happily send it to you for the cost of postage (€1,40 
within Germany, I'd have to find out for anywhere else) and un-list it 
from amazon. I'm not trying to make money, just reduce the amount of STUFF 
in our household!


 


As I remember, it's a good book (it's been a very long time since I read 
it), but we don't feel the need for it anymore, and we're slowly preparing for 
an international move.


 


Speaking of which, this might be a good place to ask about that, too--any 
recommendations? We'll be moving to Cyprus, probably in October or November, 
although it might not be until next March or so. (We should know by the end of 
June.) We'll definitely be shipping at least books, but the only quote we've 
gotten so far for a big container would just be way too much for us. If our 
furniture were worth anything at all, it would make more sense to sell it and 
buy more there, but since our furniture ISN'T worth anything, it might be more 
worth taking it! Sort of a catch-22...


 


--Sheila in Germany
   


    
  

    
    
    
    




    
    
 


________________________________________________________________________
AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails whilst on the move. 
Sign up for a free AOL Email account with unlimited storage today.

Reply via email to