-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: VishalRJoshi
Message 49 in Discussion

 Generating Proxies for Web Services

If you have created web services and wish to generate proxy classes for your
web services then there is a tool in VS.Net called "WSDL"... This tool will
take the location of your .asmx file as a parameter and will dynamically
generate proxy class for your web service. 
There are various switches used by this class like for e.g. \l:vb will
create the proxy class in vb; \o:C:\MyProxyClass.vb will create the proxy
class at a particular location. There are many other options check out MSDN
for further information

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cptools/htm
l/cpgrfWebServicesDescriptionLanguageToolWsdlexe.asp
 
Vishal Joshi
Microsoft MVP .Net
       If You Think YOU CAN... You Can...
http://VishalJoshi.Blogspot.com 
http://www.microsoft.com/india/mvp/indiamvp.aspx 
http://groups.msn.com/ChennaiNetUserGroup
http://groups.msn.com/CNUG-DAM
http://groups.msn.com/NetBloomingtonUserGroup 

PS: I have got infected by new kind of psychological disorder... When I am
working I look forward to having fun... When I am having fun I look forward
to work... During weekdays I wait for weekends, during weekends I wait for
Monday to come and rush back to work... I know such situations are called
"Circular referencing" or "Cyclic dependencies" technically but I wonder
what is psychological term... Pointers would be appreciated!!

PPS: Swapnil B has added to yesterday's tip and made certain things explicit
(updated at the blog)... For information of new arrivals to the list, you
can check the tips archives at my blog site... 



-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to