-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: BigAlEsq
Message 8 in Discussion




  
    
    New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
  
  





      Please help me

    
  
    
      Reply

          
            
                
               
                  Reply to Sender
                    Recommend
                  
                  Message 6 in Discussion
                                                
            
          
        
                    
        
            
              From: 
              BigAlEsq
            
            
              

              


  
    
    New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
  
  





      Please help me

    
  
    
      Reply

          
            
                
               
                  Reply to Sender
                    Recommend
                  
                  Message 3 in Discussion
                                                
            
          
        
                    
        
            
              From: 
              BigAlEsq
            
            
              

              


  
    
    New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
  
  





      Please help me

    
  
    
      Reply

          
            
                
               
                  Reply to Sender
                    Recommend
                  
                  Message 1 in Discussion
                                                
            
          
        
                    
        
            
              From: 
              BigAlEsq
            
            
              

                  Hi,
For two days now I was writing a story. Today I added some more to it, then 
I saved it in the normal way, then when I went back to it I found it was all
 in weird symbols. I have checked the font, that has not been changed. Nobod
y has tampered with it. Is there any way to put it back to normal so I can r
ead it?
Please help me.
Thanks
   
          
        
      
          
  

    View other groups in this category.
  

  

      



          
        
      
          
  

    View other groups in this category.
  

  

      



          
        
      
          
  

    View other groups in this category.
  

  

      




-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to