-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: RitikDodhiwala
Message 2 in Discussion




  
    
    New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
  
  





      how to change job from VB 6.0 to .NET???

    
  
    
      Reply

          
            
                
               
                  Reply to Sender
                    Recommend
                  
                  Message 1 in Discussion
                                                
            
          
        
                    
        
            
              From: 
              RitikDodhiwala
            
            
              

               
Hi, friends.<o:p></o:p> 
I am seeking your advice about my career. <o:p></o:p> 
I am Mumbai based Software programmer with 3 years of Experience in VB 
6.0.<o:p></o:p> 
I have B.Com , DAC(C-DAC) Qualification. Now I am learning .NET 
environment.<o:p></o:p> 
but its is difficult to get in .NET job without hands-on practice on .NET. 
<o:p></o:p> 
Please guide me on this.<o:p></o:p> 
 <o:p></o:p> 
Bye
          
        
      
          
  

    View other groups in this category.
  

  

      




-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member 
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you 
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the 
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail 
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to