I can see your mcardplugin has this support but the environment variable
MCARDPLUGIN_DEBUG has to be set, right?  I don't know if I can use it to
debug loading a pkcs#11 module in Mozilla for example...is there maybe
some pkcs#11 utility that can be used with muscle? If not, I'll try what
Martin suggested...

thanks, dejan