Hi All

Ludovic, I am urgent to know why never use /etc/reader.conf with a USB
reader. Could you give some tips please?  But indeed both of them work well.

Before i have ported the pcsc-lite to the uClinux, during the development
period the reader.conf is used always. And there is not any problem about
it.

2008/6/10 Ludovic Rousseau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> 2008/6/10 Anri Lau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi 刘海,
> >
> > I guess pcscd did not find your reader driver.
> > Try to add a description for your reader in the file /etc/reader.conf.
>
> No.
> NEVER use /etc/reader.conf with a USB reader.
>
> You should see some logs from pcscd when you insert your reader.
>
> Bye
>
> --
>  Dr. Ludovic Rousseau

Best regards to you and your family