Hello Raul,

coincidentally I worked with a e-CNPJ card yesterday. The cards comes with a PKCS#11 library (SafeSign from A.E.T).

So, all you need is a software with PKCS#11 support.
But I don't know of any software which operates at such a low level and gives the user a PKCS#1 result. Usually PKCS#7 is used, which contains for example your certificate and the signature time. PKCS#1 is only a cryptographic primitive and not very usefully without any additional information.

Generally you could use the PKCS#11 library with Thunderbird for example to sign your E-Mails.
In your place I would look at the requirements again.

Greetings,
Waldemar