On 12/17/2013 7:28 AM, Raul Rosetto Munoz wrote:
I'm sure that my card is Safesign, I installed the SafeSign from A.E.T too.

But know I have no idea what I can do to sign this number!

The problem is not with the smart card, but with understanding what you mean by:

"I need to sign my device serial number with my smart card, in the documentation that I
need to follow just say that I need sign a number like  "290953052" and after
sign I need to get an data string in base64, followed the PKCS #1 version 1.5."

What is: "the documentation"?

Most signing operations with RSA sign a hash of the data to be signed.
The hash would then be padded before applying the RSA algorithm.

But your description sounds like you are not using a hash of the data.

Some one have more information to help me!

Thanks all

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Luciano Coelho e-Sec <coe...@esec.com.br