Nice.
Btw I’m probably one of the more prolific user of this API that you are editor
of. I read the whole document a number of times too. Nice work.

One feedback is to publicize more about the new
Promise().then(afterRenderingBlock) that I’ve seen H. Choi put at the end of
process function. Maybe even make it an optional callback hook.

Sent from my phone