+1 for Zen Garden, because I was alongside Martin while
he developed and know the code is quite lean and clean, designed
for mobile in mind (Android and iPhone) and he is quite liberal
about licensing.

Also on Brad's RTCmix, I have never found anything more reliable
for basic functions, in a test I had a "sound server installation"
mixing wavs to make random ambient textures, it ran for 4 months
without a glitch.

Andy Farnell <padawa...@obiwannabe.co.uk>