Hey guys,

Reading rbj's thread made me think again I''d like to do some simple
music processing on a dedicated board with a dedicated chip...
Something that runs on low-power (battery??), just for me to write
some simple audio I/O stuff, hook up one or two pots and tweak the
sound.

I have absolutely NO idea about hardware/electronics what so ever, but
I do know how to code ( ;-) )

I absolutely detest having to do 15 things to get something up and
running all with their particular fail.
My main laptop for "at home" is a mac, that might be interesting info too.

 - bram

--
http://www.samplesumo.com
http://www.freesound.org